Contribution 1732 of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Narragansett, Rhode Island. Although the research described in this article has been funded in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it has not been subjected to EPA review. Therefore, it does not necessarily reflect the views of the EPA.
Revised approach to toxicity test acceptability criteria using a statistical performance assessment†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1997 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1322–1329, June 1997
How to Cite
Thursby, G. B., Heltshe, J. and Scott, K. J. (1997), Revised approach to toxicity test acceptability criteria using a statistical performance assessment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 16: 1322–1329. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620160631
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!