Presented at the Wildlife Mercury Conference, Fairfax, Virginia, USA, April 12–13, 1996.
Association of mercury and selenium with altered glutathione metabolism and oxidative stress in diving ducks from the San Francisco bay region, USA†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 167–172, February 1998
How to Cite
Hoffman, D. J., Ohlendorf, H. M., Marn, C. M. and Pendleton, G. W. P. (1998), Association of mercury and selenium with altered glutathione metabolism and oxidative stress in diving ducks from the San Francisco bay region, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 167–172. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620170205
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!