Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use by the U.S. government.
An epizootic of common loons in coastal waters of North Carolina: Concentrations of elemental contaminants and results of necropsies†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 205–209, February 1998
How to Cite
Augspurger, T., Franson, J. C., Converse, K. A., Spitzer, P. R. and Miller, E. A. (1998), An epizootic of common loons in coastal waters of North Carolina: Concentrations of elemental contaminants and results of necropsies. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 205–209. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620170211
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!