Use of trade names does not constitute U.S. government endorsement of products.
Rapid toxicity assessment of sediments from estuarine ecosystems: A new tandem in vitro testing approach†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1099–1106, June 1998
How to Cite
Johnson, B. T. and Long, E. R. (1998), Rapid toxicity assessment of sediments from estuarine ecosystems: A new tandem in vitro testing approach. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620170616
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!