Accumulation of metals, polycyclic (halogenated) aromatic hydrocarbons, and biocides in zebra mussel and eel from the rhine and meuse rivers
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1885–1898, October 1998
How to Cite
Hendriks, A. J., Pieters, H. and de Boer, J. (1998), Accumulation of metals, polycyclic (halogenated) aromatic hydrocarbons, and biocides in zebra mussel and eel from the rhine and meuse rivers. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 1885–1898. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620171001
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!