Postexposure effects of brief cadmium, zinc, and phenol exposures on freshwater organisms
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2091–2099, October 1998
How to Cite
Brent, R. N. and Herricks, E. E. (1998), Postexposure effects of brief cadmium, zinc, and phenol exposures on freshwater organisms. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 2091–2099. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620171027
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!