Relationship between reproduction, sediment type, and feeding activity of Lumbriculus variegatus (Müller): Implications for sediment toxicity testing
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2196–2202, November 1998
How to Cite
Leppänen, M. T. and Kukkonen, J. V.K. (1998), Relationship between reproduction, sediment type, and feeding activity of Lumbriculus variegatus (Müller): Implications for sediment toxicity testing. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 17: 2196–2202. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620171109
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!