Consensus sediment quality guidelines for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon mixtures
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 1999 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 780–787, April 1999
How to Cite
Swartz, R. C. (1999), Consensus sediment quality guidelines for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon mixtures. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 18: 780–787. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620180426
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!