The current address of M.S. Johnson is U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine, 5158 Blackhawk Rd., Attn: MCHB-TS-THE, Toxicology Directorate, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010-5422, USA.
Bioaccumulation of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene and polychlorinated biphenyls through two routes of exposure in a terrestrial amphibian: Is the dermal route significant?†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 1999 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 873–878, May 1999
How to Cite
Johnson, M. S., Franke, L. S., Lee, R. B. and Holladay, S. D. (1999), Bioaccumulation of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene and polychlorinated biphenyls through two routes of exposure in a terrestrial amphibian: Is the dermal route significant?. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 18: 873–878. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620180509
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!