Assimilation efficiencies of chemical contaminants in aquatic invertebrates: A synthesis
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 1999 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2034–2045, September 1999
How to Cite
Wang, W.-X. and Fisher, N. S. (1999), Assimilation efficiencies of chemical contaminants in aquatic invertebrates: A synthesis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 18: 2034–2045. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620180923
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!