Presented at the American Society for Testing and Materials–U.S. Environmental Protection Agency–Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Symposium on Ecosystem Vulnerability, Seattle, Washington, USA, August 17–20, 1998.
Integrating mesocosm experiments with field and laboratory studies to generate weight-of-evidence risk assessments for large rivers†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1167–1173, April 2000
How to Cite
Culp, J. M., Lowell, R. B. and Cash, K. J. (2000), Integrating mesocosm experiments with field and laboratory studies to generate weight-of-evidence risk assessments for large rivers. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 1167–1173. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620190450
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1999
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!