Presented at the American Society for Testing and Materials–U.S. Environmental Protection Agency–Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Symposium on Ecosystem Vulnerability, Seattle, Washington, USA, August 17–20, 1998.
Methodology for the evaluation of cumulative episodic exposure to chemical stressors in aquatic risk assessment†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1213–1221, April 2000
How to Cite
Morton, M. G., Dickson, K. L., Waller, W. T., Acevedo, M. F., Mayer, F. L. and Ablan, M. (2000), Methodology for the evaluation of cumulative episodic exposure to chemical stressors in aquatic risk assessment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 1213–1221. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620190455
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 1999
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!