Environmental risk limits for polychlorinated biphenyls in the Netherlands: Derivation with probabilistic food chain modeling
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2140–2153, August 2000
How to Cite
van Wezel, A. P., Traas, T. P., van der Weiden, M. E. J., Crommentuijn, T. H. and Sijm, D. T. H. M. (2000), Environmental risk limits for polychlorinated biphenyls in the Netherlands: Derivation with probabilistic food chain modeling. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 2140–2153. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620190826
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!