Contribution NHEERL-NAR-1713 of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Narragansett, Rhode Island. Although the research described here has been funded in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, it has not been reviewed by the Agency. Therefore, it does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency.
Survey of toxicity in ambient waters of the hudson/raritan estuary, USA: Importance of small-scale variations†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 2678–2682, November 2000
How to Cite
Thursby, G. B., Stern, E. A., Scott, K. J. and Heltshe, J. (2000), Survey of toxicity in ambient waters of the hudson/raritan estuary, USA: Importance of small-scale variations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 2678–2682. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620191110
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!