Mean extinction time of populations under toxicant stress and ecological risk assessment
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 2856–2862, November 2000
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y. and Nakanishi, J. (2000), Mean extinction time of populations under toxicant stress and ecological risk assessment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 2856–2862. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620191134
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!