Toxicity, metal uptake, and accumulation of phytochelatins in Silene vulgaris exposed to mixtures of cadmium and arsenate
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2000 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2982–2986, December 2000
How to Cite
Sneller, F. E. C., Van Heerwaarden, L. M., Schat, H. and Verkleij, J. A. C. (2000), Toxicity, metal uptake, and accumulation of phytochelatins in Silene vulgaris exposed to mixtures of cadmium and arsenate. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 19: 2982–2986. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620191219
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!