Probabilistic risk assessment of cotton pyrethroids: V. Combining landscape-level exposures and ecotoxicological effects data to characterize risks
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 687–692, March 2001
How to Cite
Maund, S. J., Travis, K. Z., Hendley, P., Giddings, J. M. and Solomon, K. R. (2001), Probabilistic risk assessment of cotton pyrethroids: V. Combining landscape-level exposures and ecotoxicological effects data to characterize risks. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 687–692. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620200330
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!