A simple Tenax® extraction method to determine the availability of sediment-sorbed organic compounds
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 706–711, April 2001
How to Cite
Cornelissen, G., Rigterink, H., ten Hulscher, D. E. M., Vrind, B. A. and van Noort, P. C. M. (2001), A simple Tenax® extraction method to determine the availability of sediment-sorbed organic compounds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 706–711. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620200403
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!