On the validity of classifying chemicals for persistence, bioaccumulation, toxicity, and potential for long-range transport
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1491–1498, July 2001
How to Cite
Mackay, D., McCarty, L. S. and MacLeod, M. (2001), On the validity of classifying chemicals for persistence, bioaccumulation, toxicity, and potential for long-range transport. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 1491–1498. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620200711
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!