Mention of trade or product names does not indicate endorsement by the U.S. federal government.
Pesticides and amphibian population declines in California, USA†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1591–1595, July 2001
How to Cite
Sparling, D. W., Fellers, G. M. and McConnell, L. L. (2001), Pesticides and amphibian population declines in California, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 1591–1595. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620200725
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!