Substances with estrogenic activity in effluents of sewage treatment plants in southwestern Germany. 1. Chemical analysis
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2133–2141, October 2001
How to Cite
Spengler, P., Körner, W. and Metzger, J. W. (2001), Substances with estrogenic activity in effluents of sewage treatment plants in southwestern Germany. 1. Chemical analysis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 2133–2141. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620201001
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!