A method of estimating multicomponent nonaqueous-phase liquid mass in porous media using aqueous concentration ratios
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2443–2449, November 2001
How to Cite
Devlin, J. F. and Barbaro, J. R. (2001), A method of estimating multicomponent nonaqueous-phase liquid mass in porous media using aqueous concentration ratios. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 2443–2449. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620201107
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!