Potential nitrification rate as a tool for screening toxicity in metal-contaminated soils
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2469–2474, November 2001
How to Cite
Smolders, E., Brans, K., Coppens, F. and Merckx, R. (2001), Potential nitrification rate as a tool for screening toxicity in metal-contaminated soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 2469–2474. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620201111
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!