Combined effects of predatory fish and sublethal pesticide contamination on the behavior and mortality of mayfly nymphs
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2537–2543, November 2001
How to Cite
Schulz, R. and Dabrowski, J. M. (2001), Combined effects of predatory fish and sublethal pesticide contamination on the behavior and mortality of mayfly nymphs. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 2537–2543. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620201120
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!