This document has been reviewed in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency policy and approved for publication. Approval does not signify that the contents necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Agency nor does mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Use of molecular markers to study the effects of environmental impacts on genetic diversity in brown bullhead (Ameirus nebulosus) populations†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2001 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2580–2587, November 2001
How to Cite
Silbiger, R. N., Leonard, A. C., Dimsoski, P., Foré, S., Guttman, S. I., Roth, A. C., Gordon, D. A., Wessendarp, T., Toth, G. P. and Smith, M. K. (2001), Use of molecular markers to study the effects of environmental impacts on genetic diversity in brown bullhead (Ameirus nebulosus) populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 20: 2580–2587. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620201125
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!