Biomimetic solid-phase microextraction to predict body residues and toxicity of chemicals that act by narcosis
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2002 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 229–234, February 2002
How to Cite
Leslie, H. A., Oosthoek, A. J. P., Busser, F. J. M., Kraak, M. H. S. and Hermens, J. L. M. (2002), Biomimetic solid-phase microextraction to predict body residues and toxicity of chemicals that act by narcosis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 21: 229–234. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620210202
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!