Utility of a juvenile fathead minnow screening assay for detecting (anti-)estrogenic substances
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2002 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 319–326, February 2002
How to Cite
Panter, G. H., Hutchinson, T. H., Länge, R., Lye, C. M., Sumpter, J. P., Zerulla, M. and Tyler, C. R. (2002), Utility of a juvenile fathead minnow screening assay for detecting (anti-)estrogenic substances. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 21: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620210213
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!