Atlantic Ecology Division contribution 0044.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2002 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 380–389, February 2002
How to Cite
Gutjahr-Gobell, R. E., Huber, M., Horowitz, D. J. B., Zaroogian, G. E. and Mills, L. J. (2002), A temperate reef fish, Tautogolabrus adspersus, (Walbaum) as a potential model species for laboratory studies evaluating reproductive effects of chemical exposure. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 21: 380–389. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620210222
Mention of trade names of commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!