Postexposure feeding depression: A new toxicity endpoint for use in laboratory studies with Daphnia magna
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2002 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1198–1205, June 2002
How to Cite
McWilliam, R. A. and Baird, D. J. (2002), Postexposure feeding depression: A new toxicity endpoint for use in laboratory studies with Daphnia magna. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 21: 1198–1205. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620210612
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!