Inhibition of digestive enzyme activities by copper in the guts of various marine benthic invertebrates
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2002 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1243–1248, June 2002
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Mayer, L. M., Weston, D. P., Bock, M. J. and Jumars, P. A. (2002), Inhibition of digestive enzyme activities by copper in the guts of various marine benthic invertebrates. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 21: 1243–1248. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620210618
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!