General fugacity-based model to predict the environmental fate of multiple chemical species
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 483–493, March 2003
How to Cite
Cahill, T. M., Cousins, I. and Mackay, D. (2003), General fugacity-based model to predict the environmental fate of multiple chemical species. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 483–493. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620220304
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!