The information in this document has been funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It has been subjected to review by the National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory and approved for publication. Approval does not signify that the contents reflect the view of the Agency, nor does mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Effects of the androgenic growth promoter 17-β-trenbolone on fecundity and reproductive endocrinology of the fathead minnow†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1350–1360, June 2003
How to Cite
Ankley, G. T., Jensen, K. M., Makynen, E. A., Kahl, M. D., Korte, J. J., Hornung, M. W., Henry, T. R., Denny, J. S., Leino, R. L., Wilson, V. S., Cardon, M. C., Hartig, P. C. and Gray, L. E. (2003), Effects of the androgenic growth promoter 17-β-trenbolone on fecundity and reproductive endocrinology of the fathead minnow. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 1350–1360. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620220623
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!