The effects of ultraviolet-b radiation on the toxicity of fire-fighting chemicals
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1525–1531, July 2003
How to Cite
Calfee, R. D. and Little, E. E. (2003), The effects of ultraviolet-b radiation on the toxicity of fire-fighting chemicals. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 1525–1531. doi: 10.1002/etc.5620220714
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!