Copper and zinc contamination in oysters: Subcellular distribution and detoxification
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1767–1774, August 2011
How to Cite
Wang, W.-X., Yang, Y., Guo, X., He, M., Guo, F. and Ke, C. (2011), Copper and zinc contamination in oysters: Subcellular distribution and detoxification. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1767–1774. doi: 10.1002/etc.571
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!