PCB-induced changes of a benthic community and expected ecosystem recovery following in situ sorbent amendment
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1819–1826, August 2011
How to Cite
Janssen, E. M.-L., Thompson, J. K., Luoma, S. N. and Luthy, R. G. (2011), PCB-induced changes of a benthic community and expected ecosystem recovery following in situ sorbent amendment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1819–1826. doi: 10.1002/etc.574
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!