Salinity effects on the bioavailability of aqueous metals for the estuarine killifish Fundulus heteroclitus
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2107–2114, September 2011
How to Cite
Dutton, J. and Fisher, N. S. (2011), Salinity effects on the bioavailability of aqueous metals for the estuarine killifish Fundulus heteroclitus. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2107–2114. doi: 10.1002/etc.600
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2011 04:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!