Sorption of acetochlor, S-metolachlor, and atrazine in surface and subsurface soil horizons of Argentina
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1990–1996, September 2011
How to Cite
Bedmar, F., Daniel, P. E., Costa, J. L. and Giménez, D. (2011), Sorption of acetochlor, S-metolachlor, and atrazine in surface and subsurface soil horizons of Argentina. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 1990–1996. doi: 10.1002/etc.602
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2011 08:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!