Enzymatic correlates of energy status in wild yellow perch inhabiting clean and contaminated environments
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 2148–2156, September 2011
How to Cite
Gauthier, C., Campbell, P. G.C. and Couture, P. (2011), Enzymatic correlates of energy status in wild yellow perch inhabiting clean and contaminated environments. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2148–2156. doi: 10.1002/etc.609
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2011 04:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.