Effect of zinc on diversity of riverine benthic macroinvertebrates: Estimation of safe concentrations from field data
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2237–2243, October 2011
How to Cite
Iwasaki, Y., Kagaya, T., Miyamoto, K.-i., Matsuda, H. and Sakakibara, M. (2011), Effect of zinc on diversity of riverine benthic macroinvertebrates: Estimation of safe concentrations from field data. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2237–2243. doi: 10.1002/etc.612
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 05:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!