Effect of zinc on diversity of riverine benthic macroinvertebrates: Estimation of safe concentrations from field data
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2237–2243, October 2011
How to Cite
Iwasaki, Y., Kagaya, T., Miyamoto, K.-i., Matsuda, H. and Sakakibara, M. (2011), Effect of zinc on diversity of riverine benthic macroinvertebrates: Estimation of safe concentrations from field data. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2237–2243. doi: 10.1002/etc.612
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 05:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.