Perfluorinated chemicals in surface waters and sediments from northwest Georgia, USA, and their bioaccumulation in Lumbriculus variegatus
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2194–2201, October 2011
How to Cite
Lasier, P. J., Washington, J. W., Hassan, S. M. and Jenkins, T. M. (2011), Perfluorinated chemicals in surface waters and sediments from northwest Georgia, USA, and their bioaccumulation in Lumbriculus variegatus. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2194–2201. doi: 10.1002/etc.622
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 05:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.