Screening of multiple hormonal activities in surface water and sediment from the Pearl River system, South China, using effect-directed in vitro bioassays
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2208–2215, October 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-L., Ying, G.-G., Yang, B., Liu, S., Zhou, L.-J., Chen, Z.-F. and Lai, H.-J. (2011), Screening of multiple hormonal activities in surface water and sediment from the Pearl River system, South China, using effect-directed in vitro bioassays. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2208–2215. doi: 10.1002/etc.625
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2011 09:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!