Spatial variability in the speciation and bioaccumulation of mercury in an arid subtropical reservoir ecosystem
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2300–2311, October 2011
How to Cite
Becker, J. C., Groeger, A. W., Nowlin, W. H., Chumchal, M. M. and Hahn, D. (2011), Spatial variability in the speciation and bioaccumulation of mercury in an arid subtropical reservoir ecosystem. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2300–2311. doi: 10.1002/etc.626
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!