Hydrocarbon concentrations and patterns in free-ranging sea otters (Enhydra lutris) from British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2184–2193, October 2011
How to Cite
Harris, K. A., Nichol, L. M. and Ross, P. S. (2011), Hydrocarbon concentrations and patterns in free-ranging sea otters (Enhydra lutris) from British Columbia, Canada. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2184–2193. doi: 10.1002/etc.627
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.