Strong associations of short-chain perfluoroalkyl acids with serum albumin and investigation of binding mechanisms
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2423–2430, November 2011
How to Cite
Bischel, H. N., MacManus-Spencer, L. A., Zhang, C. and Luthy, R. G. (2011), Strong associations of short-chain perfluoroalkyl acids with serum albumin and investigation of binding mechanisms. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2423–2430. doi: 10.1002/etc.647
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2011 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!