Strong associations of short-chain perfluoroalkyl acids with serum albumin and investigation of binding mechanisms
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2423–2430, November 2011
How to Cite
Bischel, H. N., MacManus-Spencer, L. A., Zhang, C. and Luthy, R. G. (2011), Strong associations of short-chain perfluoroalkyl acids with serum albumin and investigation of binding mechanisms. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2423–2430. doi: 10.1002/etc.647
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2011 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.