Effects of sublethal concentrations of bifenthrin and deltamethrin on fecundity, growth, and development of the honeybee Apis mellifera ligustica
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 644–649, March 2010
How to Cite
Dai, P.-L., Wang, Q., Sun, J.-H., Liu, F., Wang, X., Wu, Y.-Y. and Zhou, T. (2010), Effects of sublethal concentrations of bifenthrin and deltamethrin on fecundity, growth, and development of the honeybee Apis mellifera ligustica. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 644–649. doi: 10.1002/etc.67
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!