Polluted-site killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) embryos are resistant to organic pollutant-mediated induction of CYP1A activity, reactive oxygen species, and heart deformities
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 676–682, March 2010
How to Cite
Arzuaga, X. and Elskus, A. (2010), Polluted-site killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) embryos are resistant to organic pollutant-mediated induction of CYP1A activity, reactive oxygen species, and heart deformities. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 676–682. doi: 10.1002/etc.68
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!