Toxicology rewrites its history and rethinks its future: Giving equal focus to both harmful and beneficial effects
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2658–2673, December 2011
How to Cite
Calabrese, E. J. (2011), Toxicology rewrites its history and rethinks its future: Giving equal focus to both harmful and beneficial effects. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2658–2673. doi: 10.1002/etc.687
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 08:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.