Modulation of estrogen synthesis through activation of protein kinase A in H295R cells by extracts of estuary sediments
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2793–2801, December 2011
How to Cite
Huang, C., Wu, S., Zhang, X., Chang, H., Zhao, Y., Giesy, J. P. and Hu, J. (2011), Modulation of estrogen synthesis through activation of protein kinase A in H295R cells by extracts of estuary sediments. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2793–2801. doi: 10.1002/etc.688
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 08:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.